See the world in more detail by using a range of visual technologies. Build observation skills and explore artifacts from the Museum's Collections and actual research objects from MIT labs.
Science and Engineering Practices
- Asking questions (for science) and defining problems (for engineering).
- Analyzing and interpreting data.
- 6.Constructing explanations (for science) and designing solutions (for engineering).
- 7.Engaging in argument from evidence.
- 8.Obtaining, evaluating, and communicating information.
Next Generation Science Standards