See the world in more detail by using a range of visual technologies. Build observation skills and explore artifacts from the Museum's Collections and actual research objects from MIT labs. This hands-on microscopy workshop includes a gallery tour of the new neuroscience exhibition, The Beautiful Brain.
This workshop is presented in conjunction with The Beautiful Brain: The Drawings of Santiago Ramón y Cajal, now on view.
Science and Engineering Practices
- Asking questions (for science) and defining problems (for engineering).
- Analyzing and interpreting data.
- 6.Constructing explanations (for science) and designing solutions (for engineering).
- 7.Engaging in argument from evidence.
- 8.Obtaining, evaluating, and communicating information.
Next Generation Science Standards