When museums make their collections assesible, it opens up myriad possibilities to create games, toys, designs, and other creative uses. Come for an evening to talk about and demo museum APIs and collections databases with museum hackers from various institutes around Cambridge and Boston. Share your ideas on how to improve, redesign and reimagine these systems. This program is geared toward a 16+ audience.
Guest speakers include:
- Jeff Steward, Harvard Art Museums
- Jimmy Rodgers, Museum of Science
- Dan Sullivan, Cueseum
- Stefania Druga, HacKIDemia and MIT Media Lab
- Matt Sheils, Dreamland Wax Museum
- David Oyanadel, ARsome Technology Group
- Benjamin Williams, ARsome Technology Group
- Dr. Jeffrey Jacobson, PublicVR
- David Nunez, MIT Museum
This event is part of the Cambridge Science Festival.