Thank you for your interest in working at the MIT Museum.
The Museum is part of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology; the Human Resources website is an excellent resource for learning more about working at MIT.
MIT is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Expectations for all employees:
- As a member of the MIT community, supports MIT’s Non-Discrimination Policy and respectfully interacts with others in the community, and continues to expand their understanding of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion best practices.
- Represents MIT with professionalism, ethics, integrity, and mutual respect towards colleagues and internal/external clients. Keeps current and proficient with necessary skills and knowledge, including computer skills. Self-identifies training needs relevant to work area and responsibilities.
- Demonstrates initiative, flexibility, openness to change, and accountability.
- Works within a team environment, providing support to and collaboration with colleagues.
- Is expected to know and follow relevant Environmental Health and Safety Requirements.